Lindsay Manion BHK
Lindsay Manion is considered one of the top Golf Performance Fitness Coaches in Canada. Lindsay’s background in golf as a Varsity athlete at the University of British Columbia and a student of the Bachelor of Human Kinetics program has led her into some of the top coaching roles in BC. Lindsay is the Lead Fitness Coach at the Tour Performance LAB, part of the coaching squad with the BCGA provincial program, and a coach to the Men’s and Women’s SFU Golf Program. Lindsay has also worked with UBC Men’s and Women’s golf programs in the past, as well as many local high school golf programs.
Lindsay’s passion for athletic performance doesn’t stop with her clients. She also competes in a variety of sports in her spare time. These include: golf, soccer, basketball, hockey, and snowboarding.
1. If I’m not caught on a soccer pitch, an ice arena, or a mountain, I’m usually found doing something non-competitive like reading.
2. My favorite club in my bag is my driver. Sometimes we have a love-hate relationship however.
3. I mark my Titleist Prov1x with 3 black dots (clover).
4. My favorite pro golfer is definitely Tiger Woods.
5. My Theme Song to enter into the ring is a copy of Roy Jones Jr.’s theme song- “cant be touched”
LAB Assessment Program
$500 for a full TPI Screen with online program to follow along for your homework.
This package includes 3 Private 60 min Sessions after the assessment
Perfect 6 week program to get your body tuned up but also learn lots about what you need to do in the future to keep your body moving great and pain free.
TPI Assessment Follow Up with Online program $199
10 Hours of Personal Training $1099
20 Hours of Personal Training $1999
50 Hours of Personal Training $4499
LAB Junior Fitness
We work with many great coaches in the Lower Mainland and BC. If you want to come in for just fitness we have group or private options for you.
Private LAB Junior Training Sessions
$95 Per Hour
$40 Per Session